'Dog' stopped chasing cars and buses $1

 Yeah.. 

The thrill is gone with me getting worked up for every passing car or bus. It was a good stimulating boost-a manic compulsion.


All good things come to an end with their shelf life. Those stylish 'chassis' with their big chrome tires, shiny grills, clean reflecting hoods, or a cute little or big trunk don't have the same allure.



For the ones that I caught there wasn't as much satisfaction having them, as it was chasing and getting them. Call it the vanity and futility of my intentions. It was a delusion that showed me the shallow illusion of thinking there would be more to the situation than what I briefly had as a catch or possession

No matter how big and round the headlamps were. The adornments that made that chassis 'just something I wanted' to sink my teeth into, as well as paw to my delight, the efforts themselves came into question..

It's not the cars and buses, per se, more than it was my re-evaluation of my own priorities than dissing the brands that are still so tantalizing to my senses. There so much a 'dog' can do in its 7x's chronological year, and the intentional time taken to chase those alluring chassis out there are no longer that important.

Maybe as an incidental in-the-course-of-things logical consequence and sequence, they would be more an intriguing encounter and transaction, as other random phenomena of the moment. But no longer as the 'DROP EVERYTHING' distraction I manically have been given to pursue.

https://shorturl.at/RGx3m

Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIBLE OF [My] PATHOS

OK being 'uncommitted' in thought and life...

Code~of~Grace