That Intimidating Option $1

 

 That Intimidating Option

   EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS THAT YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR F'CKING MIND, ...it still has your 'long game'.


Dear 'Me'-'Self'-n-'I' gave me the word nearly 54 years ago, and then again around 52 years ago. I dismissed what was an obvious fact of my status with the temporally minded, so it took the playing-out of the practical long-game to convince me de-Boyz weren't giving me back in mid-August of 1970 on the corner of Congress and Howard Avenues.

They were a telling and warning to   me then AND NOW that 'people, in   general,  AIN'T SHIT  and I’ve no more than a transactional time-of-day for them. But 'This Writer'   had been so indoctrinated by informal sayings and gestures to and towards me, that I was ensnared in the web of emotional connections that drew me back in as greatly as Michael Corleone moaned in Godfather III .

So I accommodated my mortal-self to those who had  non-consciously-for the most part-had accepted the social and cultural ways. 1969-to-mid 1972  was the time of my larvae metamorphosis from the chrysalis of that nearly unquestioning acceptance  to what was said by the 'Psyche-Triumvirate', "No time to wait, just do-with or without them-no matter what they do!". That exhortation seemed such an impractical suggestion and an improbable reality.

Now in July of 2024, what was told to me in August of 1970 and, later, in what I call, 'The Dream for the Record' was a prophetic heads-up to me that I couldn't accept on blind faith. Now I see that I was given 'the long-game', though I was intellectually and emotionally clueless on how I could do-and-be that way. Seeing what I'm doing now, I'd have been submitting advertisements and even articles in obscure, esoteric magazines to find the few that I engage with even today.

Was I chosen or reminded of a commission I had yet to fulfill? If I was chosen, it must have been the kind of energy I was transmitting. I had no great train of thought or tangible work product, up to that point.

If I'm on a commission, whether as an extension of some genetic  inheritance or some surreal metaphysical confluence that's found me, it's one of the most synchronistic interventional engagements I've had. Definitely, a departure from the shallow, pseudo relations that  temporality offers in people.

It's the engagement with the phenomena of ideas and scenarios that intervene in the normal flow of the banal and mundane excrement I have to navigate through daily.

https://shorturl.at/0Ac9W 

Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIBLE OF [My] PATHOS

OK being 'uncommitted' in thought and life...

Code~of~Grace